Available at Your Home, Business or at our Training Centers in White Plains, NY, and Danbury, CT
American Heart Association (AHA) Family & Friends CPR is for people who want to learn CPR but do not need a CPR course completion card to meet a job requirement. This course is ideal for community groups, new parents, grandparents, babysitters, and others interested in learning how to save a life.
The American Heart Association (AHA) Family & Friends CPR Course teaches the lifesaving skills of:
- Infant and Child CPR
- Adult CPR
- Rescue breathing
- Mild and severe airway obstruction for infants, children and adults
- Use of the AED machine to shock the heart
As a certified New York State Poison Control Educator, Dave will also include information on preventing accidental poisonings in the home.
Additional safety topics include:
- Hazards of button batteries
- Fire safety
- Pool safety
Skills are taught in a dynamic group environment which provides students with the most hands-on CPR practice time possible.
- Uses AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which improves learning and retention.
- Classroom format works well for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback while learning skills.
- Each student receives high-quality course materials for ongoing reference.
Course Length: Approx. 2 Hours
Book: Included for each participant
This course does not provide a course completion card; however, students receive a tear-out participation card in their student manual or can download a certificate of participation.
If your family or group is interested in taking this course privately at your home, business, or at a Training Center, please complete the information on the form below and we will send you a proposal for on-site training at the location of your choice.