American Heart Association (AHA) Family & Friends CPR is for people who want to learn CPR but do not need a CPR course completion card to meet a job requirement. This course is ideal for community groups, new parents, grandparents, babysitters, and others interested in learning how to save a life.
The American Heart Association (AHA) Family & Friends CPR Course teaches the lifesaving skills of:
- Infant and Child CPR
- Adult CPR
- Rescue breathing
- Mild and severe airway obstruction for infants, children and adults
- Use of the AED machine to shock the heart
As a certified New York State Poison Control Educator, Dave will also include information on preventing accidental poisonings in the home.
Additional safety topics include:
- Hazards of button batteries
- Fire safety
- Pool safety
Skills are taught in a dynamic group environment, which provides students with the most hands-on CPR practice time possible.
- Uses AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which improves learning and retention.
- Classroom format works well for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback while learning skills.
- Each student receives high-quality course materials for ongoing reference.
Course Length: Approx. 2 Hours
Book: Included for each participant
This course does not provide a course completion card; however, students receive a tear-out participation card in their student manual or can download a certificate of participation.
Course Price: $99.00
If your family or group is interested in taking this course at your home or business, instead of our Danbury Training Center, please click here.
If your family or group is interested in taking this course at our White Plains, NY, Training Center, please click here.
Private Classes also available at our Training Centers. Call 845.224.6355 or e-mail: Dave@CPRDave.com
AHA Family & Friends CPR AED – Non-Certification Course in Our Danbury Training Center (In-Person Classroom Course)
Select date, number of attendees and scroll down to click on REGISTER NOW.