The ASHI Child and Safety Babysitting Course is a convenient, blended e-learning course. Students learn two ways:
1. Online with a self-directed, lively video course
2. In the classroom where they practice hands-on skills with a certified instructor
Certification requires successful completion of the online course and attendance at the 1-hour Classroom Skills Session. Full-course completion results in 2-year certification.
- Babysitting as a business
- Safety and injury prevention
- Play time
- Basic caregiving skills
- CPR and first aid techniques
- Best practices for safe and successful babysitting
Age Requirement: For Students 11 years of age and older
Course Type: Blended Learning Method – Part 1: Online, Part 2: Skills Session
Part 1: Online Portion done in comfort of your own home
- Takes approximately 2 hours – at your leisure
- High energy, state-of-the-art online video course
- After completion, print out your Certificate (to be brought to Skills Session)
- Then contact CPR Dave to schedule required 1-Hour Skills Session
- Call: 845.224.6355
- E-mail: Dave@CPRDave.com
Part 2: Required 1-Hour Skills Session
- May be scheduled at either Danbury, CT, or White Plains, NY, Training Center
- Hands-on skills and important course concepts will be reviewed and practiced with an instructor
- Only takes 1 hour
- Stress-free, fun and educational experience
- Students receive course manual and 2-year ASHI certification card – upon completion of Parts 1 and 2 of the course
Certification: 2 years from the American Safety and Health Institute
Course Price: $99.00 includes the online portion, the Skills Session, the manual and certification card.
Manual: Will be provided at the Skills Session.
Directions to begin eLearning Course:
1.) Register below for Child & Babysitting online course.
Please fill in name of Parent or Guardian on online registration form. Include valid email address in order to receive online course link. After registering, the official course link will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
2.) Complete the online course at your own pace.
3.) After completing the online course, print the Certificate of Course Completion and email or call us at 845.224.6355 to schedule the 1-hour required Skills Session at our White Plains, NY or Danbury, CT training center.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
ASHI Child and Babysitting Safety Course (Blended e-Learning Course)
Select number of attendees and scroll down to click on REGISTER NOW.