Pets enrich our lives and are members of the family. Our pets depend on us for their safety and well being.
Our Pet CPR and First Aid Course is designed to teach students how to handle health emergencies which may arise from illness or sudden injury. Pet First Aid is the urgent care we can provide until we can get our pet to a veterinarian or emergency clinic.
A comprehensive course taught by certified instructors using pet manikins for hands-on training.
Based on guidelines from:
- American Red Cross
- American Safety & Health Institute
- Canine and feline CPR
- Choking management
- Heat stroke and burns
- Bleeding protocols
- Restraining and muzzling
- Snout to tail assessment for wellness and injury
- Pet vital signs
- Rescue breathing
- Insect bites and stings
- Shock management
- Fractures and limb injuries
- Dental health and care
Course length: 2.5 hours
Course Price: $99 per person
- Pet CPR & First Aid Booklet and Certificate of Completion are included in price of course.
- Contact CPR Dave if you would like to arrange a private or group class.
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso